On the case / produced for the Learning Channel by JWM Productions ; produced, directed & written by Paulette Moore, James Barrat ; distributed by Discovery Communications
- [University Park, Pennsylvania] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (52 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Franz, Dennis, Moore, P. (Paulette), Barrat, James, JWM Productions, Learning Channel (Firm), and Discovery Communications, Inc
- An in-depth look at modern law enforcement. Learn why men and women are willing to risk their lives to serve and protect the public. Watch the hard work of gathering evidence, the use of DNA profiling and high-tech ballistics testing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Originally released on videocassette by The Learning Channel by JWM Productions and distributed by Discovery Communications in 1998.
Use copy of film content now fragile in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis.
Penn State use only. Not for interlibrary loan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Dennis Frantz, narrator.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 23172917