The medical assistant, or Jamaica practice of physic. : Designed chiefly for the use of families and plantations / By Thomas Dancer
- Dancer, Thomas
- St. Jago de la Vega [Jamaica] : John Lunan, 1809.
- 2d ed.
- Physical Description:
- [l], xii, 4 unnumbered pages, 434 pages : portrait ; 25 cm
- "Account given of the first edition of The medical assistant ... in the several English and American reviews":  p. inserted at end., Errata: p. , "Appendix" (p. -403) has the same contents as that of the first edition, Kingston, 1801, with a few changes and corrections, and the addition of "Mineral waters of Jamaica" (p. 399-400), "Additamenta": p. -407., "Quackery exposed, in a set of extracts from the Medical observer, 1808": p. -434., and "On the poison of fish" (1 leaf) bound in between p. 330-331.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine, 2002? 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Filmed with: The citizen's tutor / Jesse Aikin.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020812.
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm B4197 no.1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The citizen's tutor
View MARC record | catkey: 2317857