So much, so fast, so little time [electronic resource] : coming to terms with rapid change and its consequences / Michael St. Clair
- St. Clair, Michael, 1940-
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Praeger, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 235 p. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction and acknowledgments -- What is happening to us? and why? -- So much information is changing how we think -- Communication, entertainment, and over-stimulation -- Work : how it changes and how it changes us -- New behaviors and changes in manners -- Faster and faster time -- Families, women, and sex -- Making sense of contradictory social trends -- Conclusion.
- 9780313392757 (alk. paper)
0313392757 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23181654