Supercomputing Frontiers [electronic resource] : 4th Asian Conference, SCFA 2018, Singapore, March 26-29, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Rio Yokota, Weigang Wu.
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10776
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- HHVSF: A Framework to Accelerate Drug-based High-throughput Virtual Screening on High-Performance Computers -- HBasechainDB -- A Scalable Blockchain Framework on Hadoop Ecosystem -- DETOUR: A Large-Scale Non-Blocking Optical Data Center Fabric -- Querying Large Scientific Data Sets with Adaptable IO System ADIOS -- On the Performance of Spark on HPC Systems: Towards a Complete Picture -- Experiences of Converging Big Data Analytics Frameworks with High Performance Computing Systems -- MACC : An OpenACC Transpiler for Automatic Multi-GPU Use -- Acceleration of Wind Simulation using Locally Mesh-Refined Lattice Boltzmann Method on GPU-Rich supercomputers -- Architecture of an FPGA-Based Heterogeneous System for Code-Search Problems -- TINS: A Task-Based Dynamic Helper Core Strategy for In Situ Analytics -- Machine Learning Predictions for Underestimation of Job Runtime on HPC System -- A Power Management Framework with Simple DSL for Automatic Power-Performance Optimization on Power-Constrained HPC Systems -- Scalable Data Management of the Uintah Simulation Framework for Next-Generation Engineering Problems with Radiation -- High performance LOBPCG method for solving multiple eigenvalues of Hubbard model: Efficiency of communication avoiding Neumann expansion preconditioner -- Application of a preconditioned Chebyshev basis communication-avoiding conjugate gradient method to a multiphase thermal-hydraulic CFD code -- Optimization of Hierarchical matrix computation on GPU.
- It constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 4th Asian Supercomputing Conference, SCFA 2018, held in Singapore in March 2018. Supercomputing Frontiers will be rebranded as Supercomputing Frontiers Asia (SCFA), which serves as the technical programme for SCA18. The technical programme for SCA18 consists of four tracks: Application, Algorithms & Libraries Programming System Software Architecture, Network/Communications & Management Data, Storage & Visualisation The 20 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed nd selected from 60 submissions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 23181930