Who killed Darius Drake? : a mystery / by Rodman Philbrick
- Philbrick, W. R. (W. Rodman)
- New York : The Blue Sky Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 182 pages ; 22 cm
- Arthur Bash is the school thug-for-hire (paid in candy bars), mostly because he just looks the part, so when orphan Darius Drake offers him three candy bars to accompany him to the run-down Stompanado Housing Complex, and just look menacing, he agrees--and soon finds himself deep in a mystery involving Darius' estranged grandfather, the lost Dunbar Diamonds, and the villainous Jasper Jones.
- Diamonds—Juvenile fiction
- Bullying—Juvenile fiction
- Orphans—Juvenile fiction
- Grandfathers—Juvenile fiction
- Friendship—Juvenile fiction
- Detective and mystery stories
- Mystery and detective stories
- JUVENILE FICTION—Action & Adventure
- JUVENILE FICTION—Mysteries & Detective Stories
- JUVENILE FICTION—Social Themes—Friendship
- 9780545789783 (jacketed hardcover ; alk. paper)
0545789788 (jacketed hardcover ; alk. paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 23193154