The complete guide to citing government information resources : a manual for social science and business research
- Cheney, Debora (Debora Lee), 1955-
- Additional Titles:
- Citing government information resources
- Bethesda, MD : LexisNexis : Congressional Information Service, 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed., rev. ed. / rev. by Debora Cheney.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 222 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Garner, Diane L.
Smith, Diane H.
- List of illustrations -- Preface -- Introduction -- pt. 1. Quick citation guides -- pt. 2. Citation rules for physical formats (including floppy disks and CD-ROMs) -- p. 3. Citation rules for virtual electronic formats -- Appendix A: Style manuals -- Appendix B: Standard reference sources for government and organization information -- Appendix C: Numbering systems -- Appendix D: Abbreviations -- Glossary -- Index.
- 1st ed. published in 1984 under title: The complete guide to citing government documents; 2nd ed. published in 1993 under title: The complete guide to citing government information resources.
1st-2nd editions by Diane L. Garner and Diane H. Smith.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-188) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2320616