FHA multifamily housing mortgage insurance program : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Transportation of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on the examination of the Federal Housing Administration multifamily housing mortgage insurance program, focusing on the impending increase in mortgage insurance premiums, program credit subsidy rates, and the administration's proposed increase in the per-unit mortgage loan limits, July 24, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 66 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 107-534
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2002-0271-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/18/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:80477.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:80477.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2320775