Families in funeral practices : hearing before the Subcommittee on Children and Families of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, One Hundred-Seventh Congress, second session on examining recent accounts of misleading practices and potential violations of state and federal regulatory standards in the funeral industry, April 26, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Subcommittee on Children and Families
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 112 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-432
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2002-0267-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2320836