H.R. 723 : civil penalties for nuclear safety violations by non-profit Department of Energy contractors under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy, Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventy Congress, first session, March 22, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Energy
- Additional Titles:
- Civil penalties for nuclear safety violations by non-profit Department of Energy contractors under the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and HR 723
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- v, 136 pages ; 24 cm
- "Printed for use of the Committee on Science.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2002-0187-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2324119