Responding to homeland threats : is our government organized for the challenge? : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, September 21, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 107 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-207
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., "Printed for the use of the Committee on Governmental Affairs.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and Shipping list no.: 2002-0211-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/29/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:76801.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:76801.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2324326