Socio- and stylolinguistic perspectives on American Indian English texts / Guillermo Bartelt
- Bartelt, Guillermo
- Lewiston, N.Y. : Edwin Mellen Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 158 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Native American studies ; v. 8
- Indians of North America—Languages
- English language—United States—Foreign elements—Indian
- Indians of North America—Languages—Influence on English
- English language—United States—Discourse analysis
- English language—Written English—United States
- English language—Social aspects—United States
- Languages in contact—United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 143-155) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2325807