The condition of the financial markets : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, on the condition of the financial markets and regulatory responses following the September 11 terrorist attacks, September 20, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 78 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-606
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0285-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/4/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:81142.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:81142.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2329046