2001 Peer review research & development program / Environment Canada, Meteorological Service of Canada
- Additional Titles:
- Peer review research & development program, Peer review research and development program, Has also title in French: 2001 examen indépendant programme de rechereche et développement, and Examen indépendant programme de rechereche et développement
- [Downsview, Ontario] : [Environment Canada, Meteorological Service of Canada], [2002?]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 24, 24 pages ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Meteorological Service of Canada
- Language Note:
- English and French on opposite pages, numbered in duplicate.
- Related Titles:
- MSC R&D international peer review 2002
Independent review of the research and development program of the Meteorological Service of Canada
- Accompanied by supporting documents on CD-ROM entitled: MSC R&D international peer review 2002.
Documentation on CD-ROM includes: Independent review of the research and development program of the Meteorological Service of Canada.
"A comprehensive external scientific review of MSC R&D was undertaken between September 2001 and January 2002. International review sub-panels were assembled with specific expertise in meteorology, climate, adaptation, air quality and sea ice research. Panels were asked to review MSC R&D with particular attention to the quality, relevance and effectiveness of the research and to recommend on future directions that might further strengthen the program. Each review made use of literature reviews, file reviews, client/stakeholder surveys and on-site visits in the course of their deliberations"--CD-ROM.
Earth & Mineral Sciences copy lacks CD-ROM.
- Other Forms:
- English version available online in pdf format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Web browser; CD-ROM Drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 2335406