Folktales from northern India / by William Crooke and Pandit Ram Gharib Chaube ; edited and with an introduction by Sadhana Naithani
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : ABC-CLIO, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- l, 425 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Crooke, William, 1848-1923
Chaube, Pandit Ram Gharib
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- ABC-CLIO classic folk and fairy tales
- Language Note:
- Translated from the Hindi.
- 1576076989 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- North Indian notes and queries
- "This edition reprints in its entirety and retains the original publication sequence of folktales from Northern India, collected and edited by William Crooke and Pandit Ram Gharib Chaube, published in North Indian notes & queries and in Indian antiquary between September 1892 and March 1926. The text of this edition has been altered only to fit an increased page dimension and to reflect contemporary typographical conventions."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via World Wide Web as an e-book.
View MARC record | catkey: 2335879