Hydrogeologic framework of stratified-drift aquifers in the glaciated northeastern United States / by Allan D. Randall
- Randall, Allan D., 1932-
- Additional Titles:
- Hydrogeologic framework of stratified drift aquifers in the glaciated northeastern United States
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
Denver, CO : For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 179 pages : maps (some color) ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Regional aquifer-system analysis--northeastern United States ; B
U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1415-B
- Shipping list no.: 2003-0009-P.
One folded map in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 160-176).
View MARC record | catkey: 2337674