Geology of the Bessemer 7.5-minute quadrangle, Jefferson County, Alabama : to accompany Quadrangle Series Map 20 / by Andrew K. Rindsberg and W. Edward Osborne ; prepared by the Geological Survey of Alabama in cooperation with the U.S. Geological Survey, National Geologic Mapping Program, North Birmingham Project
- Rindsberg, Andrew K.
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Geological Survey of Alabama, Economic Geology Division
- Tuscaloosa, Ala. : Published by Geological Survey of Alabama, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Osborne, W. Edward and Geological Survey of Alabama
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Quadrangle series ; map 20
- Publication information, with contact information, found on the page following the bibliographic references., Includes physiographic map of Alabama showing the location of the Bessemer 7.5-minute quadrangle., Accompanies: Geologic map of the Bessemer 7.5-minute quadrangle, Jefferson County, Alabama and its sheet of cross-sections., and EMSL has text only.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography: pages 19-25.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased with funds from the Class of 1962 Libraries Endowment ; 20021025.
View MARC record | catkey: 2339891