Straddling economics and politics : cross-cutting issues in Asia, the United States, and the global economy / Charles Wolf, Jr.
- Wolf, Charles, 1924-
- Santa Monica, CA : Rand, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 211 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rand Corporation
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Globalization—Economic aspects
- Globalization—Political aspects
- Free enterprise
- International economic relations
- Financial crises—Asia
- United States—Economic policy—1993-2001
- United States—Economic conditions—20th century
- United States—Politics and government—20th century
- Asia—Economic policy—20th century
- Asia—Economic conditions—20th century
- Asia—Politics and government—20th century
- "The 38 essays in this book were written between the end of 1996 and the middle of 2001, and published in the Wall Street journal, [and others]"--Foreword., "MR-1571-RC.", and Includes index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available Online via the Rand web site.
View MARC record | catkey: 2340964