Australia, Phanerozoic paleogeography [cartographic material] : 1983 / compiled by G.E. Wilford ; cartography by A.J. Maxwell, R.A. Swoboda, J.N. Mason ; drawn by A.J. Maxwell
- Wilford, G. E.
- Additional Titles:
- Phanerozoic paleogeography, Australia, Australia 1983, and Alternate title: BMR earth science atlas
- [Canberra] : Published by Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics, Dept. of Resources and Energy, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 21 maps on 3 sheets : color ; each 14 x 17 cm, sheets 44 x 57 cm + 1 sheet of text
- Additional Creators:
- D'Addario, G. W., Chan, R. A., Maxwell, A. J., Swoboda, R., Mason, J. N., Australia. Department of Resources and Energy, and Australia. Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:30,000,000 ; Simple conic projection (E 108⁰--E 156⁰/S 8⁰--S 44⁰).
- Shows "Marine environments," "Continental environments," and "Vulcanicity.", "Base map compiled by the Bureau of Mineral Resources.", "Edited by G.W. D'Addario, R.A. Chan.", In lower left margin: BMR earth science atlas., and Accompanying text includes ancillary maps of "Australia's Phanerozoic sedimentary basins" and "Gondwanaland during earliest Permian times" and geologic time scale.
View MARC record | catkey: 2341252