Keeping a strong federal law enforcement work force : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, October 17, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 87 pages ; 24 cm
- purl.access.gpo.gov , Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:L 41/8
Serial no. 107-104 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0015-p.
"Serial no. 107-104."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/19/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:81781.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2341516