Subjects, expletives, and the EPP / edited by Peter Svenonius
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 245 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Svenonius, Peter
- Oxford studies in comparative syntax
- The que/qui-alternation and the distribution of expletives / Knut Tarald Taraldsen -- Icelandic expletive constructions and the distribution of subject types / Øystein Alexander Vangsnes -- Expletives, subjects, and topics in Finnish / Anders Holmberg and Urpo Nikanne -- The EPP in a topic-prominent language / Katalin É. Kiss -- The extended projection principle as a condition on the tense dependency / Ian Roberts and Anna Roussou -- Parameters of subject inflection in Italian diaclects / M. Rita Manzini and Leonardo M. Savoia -- Subject positions and the placement of adverbials / Peter Svenonius.
- 0195142241 (alk. paper)
019514225X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Papers presented at a conference held June 1997, University of Tromsø.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2341573