Agricultural policies in China after WTO accession
- Paris : OECD, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 321 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Workshop on Agricultural Policy Adjustments in China after WTO Accession (2002 : Beijing, China)
Full Text available online
- China in the global economy
- Agricultural policy adjustment in China after WTO accession / Zhenwei Liu -- The role of agricultural and other policies in raising rural incomes in China / Andrzej Kwiecinski and Xiande Li -- China's WTO accession and its agricultural policy reform / Xiwen Chen -- Trade distortions and transfer efficiency of agricultural support measures / Jesús Antón --Changes in China's price and marketing systems for primary agricultural commodities / Hongyuan Song -- Agricultural protection and regional market integration in China : the impact of China's WTO membership on the agricultural sector / Jikun Huang and Scott Rozelle --
Managing tariff quotas for grains in China : possible effects on imports and domestic prices / Harry de Gorter and Jianwen Liu -- Increasing rural incomes in China : policy reforms in the spirit of the Household Responsibility System / Bryan Lohmar -- On the policy of agricultural financial support in China / Ming Su -- Peasant burden : taxes and levies imposed on Chinese farmers / Ying Du, Sushe Liu and Tianchao Qui --
Agricultural credit policy in China : measurements, effects and adjustment / Guangwen He -- How to measure the level of agricultural support : comparison of the methodologies applied by OECD and WTO / Dimitris Diakosavvas -- The evolution of agricultural policies in OECD countries as reflected by the level and structure of agricultural support / Wilfrid Legg -- The measurement of the level of support in selected non-OECD countries / Olga Melyukhina --Experience and issues in measuring the level of agricultural support in China / Wei-Ming Tian, Li-Qin Zhang and Zhang-Yue Zhou.
- "Emerging economies transition."
"... the Chinese authorities and the OECD held a joint Workshop on Agricultural Policy Adjustments in China after WTO Accession, in Beijing, on 30-31 May 2002."--Foreword.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2343370