The tryal and condemnation of Sir William Parkyns, kt., for the horrid and execrable conspiracy to assassinate His Sacred Majesty King William, in order to a French invasion of this kingdom : who upon full evidence was found guilty of high-treason, at the sessions-house in the Old-Baily, March 24, 1695/6 : together with a true copy of the papers delivered to the sheriffs of London and Middlesex, by Sir J. Freind and Sir W. Parkins, at the place of execution
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified],  and London : Printed for Brabazon Aylmer, MDCXCVI.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages, 1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Parkyns, William, Sir, 1649?-1696 and Friend, John, Sir, -1696
- 17th and 18th Century Nichols Newspapers Collection
- Shelfmark number: Nich. newsp. 9A. and Reproduction of the originals from Bodleian Libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 23433896