Proceedings against Wm. Murray Borthwick : at the instance of His Majesty's Advocate and of Robert Alexander, styling himself editor and proprietor of the Glasgow Sentinel newpaper / with an appendix of documents and a preface by William Murray Borthwick
- Borthwick, William Murray
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings against William Murray Borthwick
- Edinburgh : Printed for John Robertson, 1822.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57, 28 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Circuit Court of Justiciary
- HeinOnline world trials
HeinOnline Scottish legal history
- Borthwick's arrest for alledgedly breaking and entering the Sentinel office and stealing documents, including register of subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 23434092