Proceedings in a suit in chancery and the trial of a cause instituted in the Court of King's Bench : by Messrs. Tennant, Mackintosh, Knox, Cooper & Dunlop, in the name of Mr. Charles Tennant, of Darnley, near Glasgow, against Messrs. James Slater, James Varley & Joseph Slater, near Bolton, Lancashire, for infringing on a patent obtained by Mr. Tennant, for substituting calcareous earths, instead of alkalis, in preparing the oxygenated muriatic acid used in bleaching, and for substituting those earths for alkalis, in the other parts of the process of bleaching : before Lord Ellenborough, Chief Justice of England, and a special jury, at Guild-Hall, on Thursday, December 23, 1802
- Tennant, Charles
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title: Proceedings and trial: patent
- Manchester : Printed and sold by R. & W. Dean, 1803.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (216, 19 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Appendix "Memorial for Wm. Kinnaird, chemist, in Edinburgh, Pursuer, against Charles Tennant, bleacher, in Darnley, defender and suspender" (19 p.), by Henry Brougham.
View MARC record | catkey: 23434093