To amend Title 18, United States code, to make it illegal to operate a motor vehicle with a drug or alcohol in the body of the driver at a land border port of entry, and for other purposes [microform] : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 2155) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 107th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 107-754
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Caption title., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2003-0032-P., and "October 15, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/16/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongr̲eports&docid=f:hr754.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongr̲eports&docid=f:hr754.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2343588