SEC institutional investor study extension : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-first Congress, second session on H.J. Res. 1247, to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to extend the time for the filing of the institutional investor study, July 27, 1970
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Securities and Exchange Commission institutional investor study extension
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 24 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- "Serial no. 91-66."
View MARC record | catkey: 23436130