Smith, Caruso, and McSlarrow nominations : hearings before the Committee on Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on the nomination of Michael Smith to be Assistant Secretary of Fossil Energy, Department of Energy; Guy F. Caruso to be the Administrator of the Energy Information Administration; and Kyle McSlarrow to be Deputy Secretary of Energy, October 25, 2001, May 8, 2002, June 4, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 31 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 107-713
- Smith, Carl Michael
- Caruso, Guy F.
- McSlarrow, Kyle
- United States. Office of Fossil Energy—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Energy Information Administration—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Energy—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0028-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/16/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:82206.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:82206.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2343623