De dominio maris dissertatio : a photographic reproduction of the second edition (1744) / by Cornelius van Bynkershoek ; with an English translation by Ralph Van Deman Magoffin and an introduction by James Brown Scott
- Bijnkershoek, Cornelis van, 1673-1743
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline English title: Minor works of Cornelius Van Bynkerschoek, Jurisconsult and Presiding Judge
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1923.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (107 pages, pages -429).
- Additional Creators:
- Magoffin, Ralph Van Deman, 1874-1942, Wright, Herbert F. (Herbert Francis), 1892-1945, Bijnkershoek, Cornelis van, 1673-1743, and Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law
- The t.-p. of the facsimile is that of the author's Opera minora, 2d edition, from which the Latin text of this work is photographed (1 l., p. -424).
"An index of authors cited and a list of errata in the 1744 edition, prepared by Herbert Francis Wright": p. 425-429.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23436356