Administrative law and government / by Kenneth Culp Davis
- Davis, Kenneth Culp
- St. Paul, Minn. : West Pub. Co., 1960.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxiv, 547 pages).
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- The administrative process -- Delegation of power -- Investigation -- Supervising, prosecuting, advising, declaring and informally adjudicating -- Interpretative, legislative, and retroactive rules -- Rule making -- Requirement of opportunity to be heard -- Adjudication procedure -- Subdelegation of power -- Examiners -- Institutional decisions -- Bias -- Separation of functions -- Evidence -- Official notice -- Findings, reasons, and opinions -- Estoppel and stare decisis -- Res judicata -- Primary jurisdiction -- Exhaustion of administrative remedies -- Ripeness for review -- Standing -- Federal forms of proceedings for review -- State forms of proceedings for review -- Tort liability of governmental units -- Officers' tort liability -- Suits against officers for relief other than damages -- Unreviewable administrative action -- Scope of review of evidence -- Scope of review of application of legal concepts to facts.
- Table of cases: p. xv-xxiv.
View MARC record | catkey: 23436712