Genetic information : legal issues relating to discrimination and privacy / Nancy Lee Jones, Amanda K. Sarata
- Jones, Nancy Lee
- Additional Titles:
- Legal issues relating to discrimination and privacy
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Sarata, Amanda K.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report for Congress ; order code RL30006
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Medical genetics—Law and legislation—United States
- Medical records—Access control—United States
- Human genetics—Government policy—United States
- Human genetics—Moral and ethical aspects
- Genetic screening—Government policy—United States
- Health insurance—United States
- Discrimination in employment—Law and legislation—United States
- Discrimination against people with disabilities—Law and legislation—United States
- Privacy, Right of—United States
- "Updated March 10, 2008."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23437231