Enhancing safety and soundness : lessons learned and opportunities for continued improvement : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session on examining opportunities for continued improvement in the safety and soundness of our banking system, June 15, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 73 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 112-172
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23437494