Implementation of the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) and plans for future reductions in nuclear warheads and delivery systems post-New START Treaty : hearing before the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces of the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, May 4, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Strategic Forces
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 43 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 112-228
- United States. Strategic Command (2002- )
- Treaty between the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Measures for the Further Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms (2010 April 8)
- Nuclear arms control—United States
- Nuclear arms control—Russia (Federation)
- Nuclear disarmament—United States
- Nuclear disarmament—Russia (Federation)
- Nuclear weapons—Government policy—United States
- Deterrence (Strategy)
- United States—Foreign relations—Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation)—Foreign relations—United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23437689