Nominations of Maurice A. Jones, Carol J. Galante, and Thomas M. Hoenig : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session on nominations of Maurice A. Jones, of Virginia, to be Deputy Secretary, Department of Housing and Urban Development; Carol J. Galante, of Virginia, to be Assistant Secretary, Department of Housing and Urban Development; Thomas M. Hoenig, of Missouri, to be vice chairman and member of the Board of the Directors, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Thursday, November 17, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 112-381
- Jones, Maurice A.
- Galante, Carol J.
- Hoenig, Thomas M.
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Office of the Deputy Secretary—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
View MARC record | catkey: 23437887