Nominations to the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Federal Trade Commission : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, first session, November 15, 2011
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 127 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 112-469
- "Hon. Jon D. Leibowitz, nomination to be Commissioner and Chairman, Federal Trade Commission ... Dr. Rebecca M. Blank, nomination to be Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce ... Maureen K. Ohlhausen, nomination to be Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission"--Page iii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23437896