Searching for Dr. Josef Mengele : hearings before the Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session to inquire into Dr. Mengele's whereabouts and on the role of the U.S. Army, if he was in custody of the U.S. government, February 19; March 19; and August 2, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Juvenile Justice
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 208 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 99-331
- "Serial no. J-99-4."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23438115