What are the barriers to effective intergovernmental efforts to stop the flow of illegal drugs? : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management and Intergovernmental Relations and the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, April 13, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Government Efficiency, Financial Management, and Intergovernmental Relations
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 109 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- 0160668824 (print)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0140-P.
"Serial no. 107-32."
View MARC record | catkey: 23439203