Appeals process used by the Forest Service, USDA : hearing before the Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry of the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session on the appeals process used by the Forest Service, May 18, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry. Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 369 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 101-756
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-512-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 23439303