Environmental crimes at DOE's nuclear weapons facilities : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session, October 5, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials
- Additional Titles:
- Environmental crimes at Department of Energy's nuclear weapons facilities
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 118 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-200-P.
"Serial no. 101-106."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23439448