Implementation of the Violence Against Women Act : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on the implementation of the Violence Against Women Act provisions of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (Public Law 103-322), September 29, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 62 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 103-1084
HeinOnline gun regulation and legislation in America
HeinOnline Women and the law
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 96-0230-P.
"Serial no. J-103-73."
View MARC record | catkey: 23440291