Nomination of Janet Reno to be Attorney General of the United States : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on the nomination of Janet Reno to be Attorney General of the United States, March 9 and 10, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 224 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.103-513
Serial no. J-103-3 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0156-P.
"Serial no. J-103-3."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23440433