OSHA reform : coverage and enforcement : hearing before the Subcommittee on Labor of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on examining the scope of coverage and enforcement of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration of the Department of Labor, October 19, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Labor
- Additional Titles:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration reform
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 100 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 103-466
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 94-0106-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23440471