Women's health care in the President's health care plan : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aging of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on examining the administration's proposed Health Security Act, to establish comprehensive health care for every American, and related measures, focusing on women's health care issues, March 9, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 188 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, S. hrg. ; 103-738, and HeinOnline Women and the law
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 94-0325-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23440749