Residential real estate mortgage foreclosure process and protections Summary of the national servicer settlement foreclosure related problems (May 11, 2012).
- Additional Titles:
- Summary of the national servicer settlement foreclosure related problems (May 11, 2012)
- Chicago, Ill. : National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, 2012.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- White, Alan (Alan M.)
National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws. Drafting Committee on Residential Real Estate Mortgage Foreclosure Process and Protections
- HeinOnline National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws - Archive publications
- Mortgages—United States—States
- Mortgage loans—Law and legislation—United States—States
- Mortgage loans—Government policy—United States—States
- Foreclosure—United States—States
- Vendors and purchasers—United States—States
- Residential real estate—Purchasing—United States—States
- Consumer protection—Law and legislation—United States—States
- Consumer credit—Law and legislation—United States—States
- Authored by Alan M. White, reporter.
View MARC record | catkey: 23440820