Steroids in amateur and professional sports--the medical and social costs of steroid abuse : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session on the steroid abuse problem in America, focusing on the use of steroids in college and professional football today, April 3, 1989--Newark, DE; May 9, 1989--Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 254 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 101-736
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 90-505-P., and "Serial no. J-101-12."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23441809