Legal Division handbook / U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Corporate Author:
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. Legal Division
- Additional Titles:
- Homeland Security Legal Division handbook
FLETC Legal Division handbook
- Glynco, Georgia : Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, 2009-
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009-
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
- Authority and jurisdiction of Federal land management agencies -- Conspiracy and parties -- Constitutional law -- Courtroom evidence -- Courtroom testimony -- Criminal law -- Electronic law and evidence -- Federal court procedures -- Fourth Amendment -- Government workplace searches -- Officer liability -- Searching and seizing computers -- Fifth and Sixth Amendments -- Use of force.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 2009.
- Publication Frequency:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Special Numbering:
- Annual volumes may be updated by replacement volumes or supplements.
View MARC record | catkey: 23442144