Russian administration of Alaska and the status of the Alaskan natives / prepared by the Chief of the Foreign Law Section, Law Library of the Library of Congress
- Gsovski, Vladimir, 1891-1961
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1950. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 99 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Law Section
- 81st Congress, 2d session, Senate document ; no. 152, HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law, HeinOnline foreign & international law resources database, and HeinOnline state constitutions illustrated
- "Prepared ... by Dr. Vladimir Gsovski"--Page ii. and "Presented by Mr. O'Mahoney, April 6 (legislative day, March 29), 1950."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 93-95) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23442300