Charge of the Lord Chief Justice of England, in the case of the Queen against Thomas Castro, otherwise Arthur Orton, otherwise Sir Roger Tichborne / reprinted from the official copy taken from the shorthand writer's notes, corrected by the Lord Chief Justice [Sir Alexander Cockburn].
- Orton, Arthur, 1834-1898
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Charge of the Lord Chief Justice of England and Case of the Queen against Thomas Castro
- London : Henry Sweet, 1874.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumesin 1 (821 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Cockburn, Alexander James Edmund, Sir, 1802-1880 and Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Arthur Orton, claiming to be Sir Roger Charles Doughty-Tichborne, was tried in the Court of Queen's bench, April 23, 1873-February 28, 1874, for perjury.
View MARC record | catkey: 23442867