A report of trials under a Special Commission for the County of Clare : held at Ennis, January 1848 / by John Simpson Armstrong
- Armstrong, John Simpson
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title: County of Clare Special Commission, Special Commission, county of Clare, and Trials under a Special Commission for the County of Clare
- Dublin : Hodges and Smith,  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 198 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Clare (Ireland). Special Commission
- HeinOnline world trials
- Lord Chief Baron's charge to the grand jury -- Trial of James Hayes and Patrick Ryan for the murder of James Watson -- Trial of Patrick Cusack for appearing in arms -- Trial of John Liddy and three others for attacking a dwelling-house -- Trial of Owen Liddy and Timothy O'Brien for felony -- Trial of Patrick Dunne and four others for carrying away arms -- Address of the Chief Baron to Patrick Ryan and James Hayes, and sentence -- Trial of Michael Butler and Mathew Hourigan for the murder of Patrick Cleary -- Trial of William Liddy for robbery of a gun -- Trial of James Hearse and three others for posting a threatening notice -- Address of the Chief Baron to Michael Butler and Mathew Hourigan, and sentence -- Trial of John Crowe for conspiracy to murder James Watson -- Trial of Thomas M'Inerney for the murder of Martin M'Mahon -- Trial of Michael M'Mahon for conspiracy to murder Mathew Boland -- Trial of Michael Kennedy and six others for attacking a habitation -- Address of the Chief Baron to John Crowe, and sentence -- Address of the Chief Baron to Thomas M'Inerney and three others, and sentences -- Address of the Chief Baron to James Hearne and two others, and sentences -- Address of the Chief Baron to Michael M'Mahon, and sentence -- Trial of Thomas King and two others for attacking a habitation -- Observations of the Attorney-General on Special Commission -- Adjournment of the Commission.
View MARC record | catkey: 23442973