The trials of Patrick Maxwell Stewart Wallace, and Michael Shaw Stewart Wallace : for wilfully destroying the brig Dryad, off Cuba, with intent to defraud the marine assurance companies and underwriters
- Wallace, Patrick Maxwell Stewart
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title: Proceedings on the trial of the indictment, the Queen v. Wallace and another , for the destruction of the ship 'Dryad'
At head of caption title: At the Central Criminal Court, March 3rd, 1841, and three following days
- London : Williams and Son, 1841.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 294 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Wallace, Michael Shaw Stewart
Great Britain. Central Criminal Court
View MARC record | catkey: 23443225