Opinion in the matter of the application of the Rainy River Improvement Company for approval of plans for dam at Kettle Falls : filed under Article III of the treaty between the United States and Great Britain, May 5, 1910 : opinion filed April 18, 1913, at Washington and Ottawa
- Corporate Author:
- International Joint Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Dam at Kettle Falls
- Washington : G.P.O., 1913.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Casgrain, T. C. (Thomas Chase), 1852-1916, Powell, Henry A., 1855-, and Magrath, C. A. (Charles Alexander), 1860-1949
- HeinOnline World Trials Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline U.S. Treaties & Agreements Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Opinion by Mr. Casgrain. Mr. Tawney, Mr. Streeter and Mr. Turner concur; Mr. Powell and Mr. Magrath dissent.
View MARC record | catkey: 23443705